Outdoor Journal Tour
"Women" #wehiketoheal Nalgene Water Bottle
The Outdoor Journal Tour is proud to announce our partnership with Nalgene. This signature #wehiketoheal water bottle was specifically created by Nalgene for our community. Show your support for “women everywhere” by grabbing yours. The #wehiketoheal WOMAN water bottle was designed by Dea Goldsmith to celebrate the diversity of women that make up our community.
- The original. The trailblazer. Nalgene's BESTSELLING water bottle for more than 30 years.
- For Your Everyday Adventures! Take your Nalgene bottle to the gym, office, camping, exploring and everywhere in between.
- This Nalgene water bottle is completely leak proof, made of virtually indestructible BPA-free Tritan, easy to clean and dishwasher safe on the top rack.
- Suitable for both warm and cold beverages (-40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit); wide mouth makes cleaning and adding ice cubes easy.
- Free of BPA, BPS and phthalates, opening accommodates most water filters; marked with milliliters and ounces for easy measurement.
- 32-ounce wide mouth water bottle ideal for hiking, camping, and everyday use
- Wide mouth is easy to wash, fill, drink from, and adaptable with accessories
- Tritan construction is 100 percent BPA-free
- Easy to use screw top lid is secure when packed
- Loop-top can be clipped to bag or harness